Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Black panthers in the hunting woods

ORIGINAL: the bees knees Yes I concur about the rambling BS...
Can a Moderator delete this crud? I lose 5 points on my I.Q. everytime I look at this thread...
Mr. Bee Gees, please submit a list of acceptable "crud" which you would like for us to follow. So sorry that you are unable to control your mouse. You see, when YOU click on this thread it appears because YOU asked for it.

Careful with those clicks. At 5 points a piece you gotta ask yourself......How much is left? ( 5 -5 -5 -5 -5 -5 -5 = )
Old 07-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why cant we all just be friends??, and post a few pics

good convincing pics that is
Old 07-23-2007, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

I really do hope you can get those pictures. Hopefully you dont have the same luck that I had.

Just because the majority of people hasnt seen any of these things doesnt mean they dont exist.

Just recently they have discovered a new species of ape in Africa that are bigger than chimpanzee's and smaller than gorillas. The reason very few people have seen them is because they have been pushed into deep jungles by people. The same can be said about black panthers. Maybe they ARE black cougars, but hey, a black cougar is scary too. I wouldnt want to meet one up in the woods.

Maybe finally I can start getting some real credit for what Im saying. I really do promise that its all true. If not, may the lord not let me see a single deer this deer season!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:51 AM

Well, if they are here in Arkansas we should get pics soon! Seems they have put a bunch of high tech cameras around to try to get pictures of the Ivory Billed Woodpecker. Perhaps those will get pictures of the black panthers as well.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

IVE got an idea instead of you guys postin on the same thread forever when you are no longer expecting any pics, let the thread die
Old 07-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Fork Horn

Agreed.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

i went through every page. thats 10 min of my life i cant get back
Old 07-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bristowboy_20

Just because the majority of people hasnt seen any of these things doesnt mean they dont exist.
NOBODY in the history of the entire United States has EVER had proof of ANY black panthers EVER existing in North America. No crap the majority haven't seen them. Every big cat biologist in the world admits there is no such thing but we're supposed to believe a 22 year old from Indiana because his brother's friend's cousin's pool cleaner says he has a pic ????

Just recently they have discovered a new species of ape in Africa that are bigger than chimpanzee's and smaller than gorillas.
It's AAAFFFRRRIIICCCAAA !!! People still wear shoelaces for pants and dance around fires. Of course it's possible to find a new species of animal over there. It's not like we're talking about the most developed country in the world where nearly every single tract of land is hunted or hiked. That's like saying "hey, they found a new species of jelly fish that only lives 4 miles down in the atlantic ocean but he!!...I don't see why there couldn't be one in by bass pond out back.

Old 07-23-2007, 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

ORIGINAL: the bees knees Yes I concur about the rambling BS...
Can a Moderator delete this crud? I lose 5 points on my I.Q. everytime I look at this thread...
Mr. Bee Gees, please submit a list of acceptable "crud" which you would like for us to follow. So sorry that you are unable to control your mouse. You see, when YOU click on this thread it appears because YOU asked for it.

Careful with those clicks. At 5 points a piece you gotta ask yourself......How much is left? ( 5 -5 -5 -5 -5 -5 -5 = )
Uncle matt,
you poor kid... this may hurt some.

First crud: Your inability to read names and correctly spell them. (the bees knees, not bees gees) Fourth grade must have been a rough three years for you...my deepest sympathies.

Second crud:The lame excuses brought forth by one poster in particular (won't mention any names).

Third crud:15 pages of useless information pertaining to deer hunting.

Do you need more crud or should this suffice? Careful with your uncontrolable keys, they are not spelling very well it seems.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hadseveral pictures of a mother black panther with two cubs that I caught on my trail cam but they were confiscated by some guys in PGC uniforms...came knocking on my door at 3am...in the morning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.