Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Gun nuts, here's your raffle! >

Gun nuts, here's your raffle!

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Gun nuts, here's your raffle!

Old 06-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Spike

Default Gun nuts, here's your raffle!

Hey Guys/gals,

I'm a committee member/secretary for a local chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation (Sterling-Rock Falls Gobblers) and we are hosting our 2nd annual Gun Bash Sat. Aug. 4th 2007 at the Sterling, IL Moose Lodge. Only 100 tickets being sold & there will be 1 gun given away for every 4 tickets sold! Total of 25 guns given away & all guns valued higher than the ticket price (top gun is a AL391 Beretta Extrema). $100 entry fee includes 1 meal & gun draw entry. Early bird drawing for a gun - deadline July 7th. Some of the best odds for winning a gun you are going to find. Don't have to be present to win. Also other raffles that night for more guns.

Also selling chances for a Super Black Eagle II @ $20/chance. Only 200 of these tickets being sold, drawing during the Gun Bash. These tickets also include a membership in the NWTF Hunting Heritage Club.

Please PM me/email me for more info - I have the flyers in pdf format. If you email me your phone #, I can also give you a call. Prefer money orders, but accept checks & credit cards. Will hunt down deadbeats! I'm also buckmaster61081 on ebay & have 100% feedback so keep that in mind. We want to sell this out this year, so please support us and tell your friends! Thanks all!
Old 07-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Spike

Default RE: Gun nuts, here's your raffle!

Come on guys, thought you liked guns! I dare you to find a raffle with better chances of winning a gun! I'm really shocked no one has even asked a question about it. Early bird ends the 7th so keep that in mind. Don't hesitate to ask questions (or tell me why no one is jumping on this)!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Spike

No one interested? Best odds of winning a gun around! Ask questions - I'd be happy to answer them. The 7th is the deadline for the early bird, but can buy tickets after that also, just won't be in the free early bird raffle. Don't have to be present to win. If you don't want the gun you win, we'll buy it back. These really are 2 great raffles & I'm suprised no one has even asked a question about them. Better odds for me winning I guess.

We are a local chapter for the National Wild Turkey Federation, a not for profit organization that is dedicated to establishing habitat for the wildlife you all hunt & enjoy. Look us up online on the NWTF website, we are legit!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Spike

Still got tickets to sell guys! Best odds of winning around & supports a good cause!