Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Racine County, Wi buck >

Racine County, Wi buck

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Racine County, Wi buck

Old 01-24-2007, 02:56 AM
Bartender

Default Racine County, Wi buck

GregH here is one I found on the journal sentinel. Not sure where in the county shot.

Old 01-24-2007, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Racine County, Wi buck

I'm not Greg, but a gorgeous buck!
Old 01-27-2007, 08:11 AM
Bartender

Snow yet?
Old 01-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Fork Horn

That is a Beauty !! I would love to see him under my bow stand.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Site Buck Guru

Is that Poisels buck?
Old 01-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Bartender

I dont recall the name from the article, I have a email out to Bob Riepenoff (Spell check) from the journal sentinel to find out.
You ever find out any info on the 198+ killed somewhere near us?
Old 01-28-2007, 08:08 PM

There was a 198in killed in Racine County?!?! I never heard anything about that. I would love to see some pics of that deer and hear the story behund it too.

Until I moved down here for school I always thought that this area had NO deer. Then I started driving hwy 20 west to hwy 83 to go home, and I started to see just how much farmland there really was down in this corner of the state, I want to try to get some permission to hunt a few farms for next year's bow season, thats all I got to say. I think I saw more deer driving home this year than I did hunting theentire season. One day I counted well over a dozen deer in one field within BOWRANGE of the road. My jaw nearly hit the gas pedal it dropped so fast.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Bartender

This one on my avatar I got in kenosha county by the racine county border Nov 06. Plus we got some on cam so they are out there.
ORIGINAL: burbaust99

There was a 198in killed in Racine County?!?! I never heard anything about that. I would love to see some pics of that deer and hear the story behund it too.

Until I moved down here for school I always thought that this area had NO deer. Then I started driving hwy 20 west to hwy 83 to go home, and I started to see just how much farmland there really was down in this corner of the state, I want to try to get some permission to hunt a few farms for next year's bow season, thats all I got to say. I think I saw more deer driving home this year than I did hunting theentire season. One day I counted well over a dozen deer in one field within BOWRANGE of the road. My jaw nearly hit the gas pedal it dropped so fast.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Bartender

Hard to see the dang avatar so here it is.

Old 01-29-2007, 07:02 AM

WOW! Thats one h*ll of a buck! What did he score? I've just started finding places to go and shoot in the off season - apparently its a no no to shoot the bow in the backyard here, lol. Next I want to start trying to find a group of a couple farms that I may be able to get permission to hunt on. The only problem is school. The hunting season kicks in right at the beginning of the year and the rut is right around finals time for first semester - [:@]

Quick Reply: Racine County, Wi buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.