Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 MI,Where the hell are they? >

MI,Where the hell are they?

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

MI,Where the hell are they?

Old 11-26-2006, 10:25 AM

Default MI,Where the hell are they?

What is going on ever since opening day for firearms i havent seen nothing. On opening day i shot a nice 10 point and seen three three other deer that day, but since that i have been out at least 10 other times and haven't seen anything what are you guys seeing?
Old 11-26-2006, 12:22 PM

Default RE: MI,Where the hell are they?

its nearly 60 degrees out thats why nobody is seeing anything. Watch the weather channel, the day before the first big snowstorm you'll start to see them moving again.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:32 PM
Fork Horn

I think I saw a buck cruising for does today- he had the top down and was wearing sunglasses headed to the beach. This is just great weather for golf. Me, I have been hanging outdoor decorations (in the warm weather for once) so when the cold and muzzy season hits I can be in the field.My neighbors are just in awe that I have decorations up already, usually I am out in the crappiest cold hanging them due to hunting.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Fork Horn

I haven't seen anything since gun too. There in the thick stuff plus its to warm. My dad shot a nice buck on thanksgiving day. I hunted all month besides that morning and shoots it in my stand.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got a nice buck... but the deer are not moving at all.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

No deer moving here. Since the start of gun seaoson and the warm weather, I've only seen a fawn.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:18 AM

I saw seven deer during the first week of season in Roscommon County. In 20 mins of hunting in Isabella county i saw 8. There are no deer north of Clare County. If you got a buck "up north" consider yourself lucky.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

hkdeerhunter. I hunt up "north" and consider myself very lucky. There is plenty of oppurunity, but I don't know if you are considering the U.P. as up north. There is some decent hunting there.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:30 AM

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

hkdeerhunter. I hunt up "north" and consider myself very lucky. There is plenty of oppurunity, but I don't know if you are considering the U.P. as up north. There is some decent hunting there.
The U.P. is up north but I refer to that as God's Country. My friend I mentioned in my last post went out for a half hour last night, in isabella county, and saw 55 - 3 bucks. That son of a ........
Old 12-10-2006, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

During firearm season it was just too warm,I did get lucky and put my tag on a nice eight point.
rcgerchow: I also took the oppertunity to hang the wife's light's on the house and all over the yard,I'm with you usually it's so cold out when I'm doing it the plastic on the wires could crack.
I live above the bridge up north(U.P.)

Quick Reply: MI,Where the hell are they?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.