Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Iowa land lease >

Iowa land lease

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Iowa land lease

Old 11-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Spike

Default Iowa land lease

Hi,
I am looking for some ground to lease in Iowa. If anyone can help or can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated Thanks! Send me an email or pm.

[email protected]
Old 11-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Iowa land lease

Its people like you that drive land prices up so people like myself cant buy it.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Typical Buck

Whatever privatepilot is willing to spend I'll spend double for Iowa leases! No make that triple! Oh heck,quadruple it. SorryI am just being sarcastic. I do feel bad for alot of you mid Western hunters trying to keep your localleases with all the media attention your deer get out there. Where I come from(NJ)it has been a growing practice to get a fist full of dollars from some guys willing to spend tha cash and drive out to Ohio, Ill. ect ect ect... and knock onsome farmers doors. This drives the price up and the locals have tospend it just to sustain what they got. I myselfam fed up im my own state too (you guys ain't the only ones) We have to deal with the NY money!My take onit is the East coast and West coast have the highest saleries as far as work goesand guys are willing to spendfor your land.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Spike

i own 4000acres in seks, so i have no need to lease the way i look at it if they have the $$$ to lease the land then do it to it, you never hear the farmer bitching about someone leasing his land which pays the damn taxes, dont blame the hunter(S) its the landowners that say yeah or neah. so curse the guy you use to hunt on that you thought was a good friend, who leased the land out from under you.....money talks.....and thats why there is public land.....come to kansas you can hunt on my land
Old 11-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Typical Buck

napahunter, are you serious or just pullin my leg? Do you have landowner tags? I would give my right arm to hunt whitetails in Kansas! If you are interested in swapping somthing like a shark, tuna orstriped bass trip on the East coast let me know my hunting buddy is a captain andhas a 30' charter boat and recently asked me if any of my contacts wanted to swap a trip. Shoot, we will even fly you out here (on us) both ways.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:04 AM
Spike

i had 2 landowner tags and sold them 3 weeks ago, do you gun or archery hunt? maybe we can work something out for next year!
Old 11-09-2006, 07:56 AM
Typical Buck

Do you have a contact # and an email address?

Thanks,

Don
Old 11-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Typical Buck

Also we hunt both archery and rifle. But I would rather go with the gun out of state to up my odds but I do most of my home state hunting with a bow. So bringing a bow isn't out of the question.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Typical Buck

napahunter, you still out there?
Old 11-12-2006, 03:39 PM

I have some beachfront property in Iowa

Quick Reply: Iowa land lease

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.