Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Alright you Illinois boys...... >

Alright you Illinois boys......

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Alright you Illinois boys......

Old 10-20-2006, 09:13 AM

Default RE: Alright you Illinois boys......

im glad i aint on that list, cause it is just like someone else said, out-a-staters sea that, and then they decide that they want to come here to hunt the first place they will look to go, is one of those counties and that lists.

Also if u dont have a lot of deer harvested in a particular county it could mean the chances of a buck living long, and getting to be big big buck

Good Lucky
Old 10-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Not me. I hunt in Will County. I'm thinking development is taking much of the hunting land here though. The current P&Y/B&C map put out by QDMA lists Will as the 5th best county in the state 1991-2000. However, I've not seen it appear anywhere in the last 6 years.

Oh well. Still better than Indiana.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Zim

Not me. I hunt in Will County. I'm thinking development is taking much of the hunting land here though. The current P&Y/B&C map put out by QDMA lists Will as the 5th best county in the state 1991-2000. However, I've not seen it appear anywhere in the last 6 years.

Isn't Will in or near the CWD containment area? If so that could be why.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

not one of my three counties is on that list.....o well less people hunting means more for me!
Old 10-20-2006, 11:41 AM
Fork Horn

My home county and the other two counties are on the list and y home county is the top of the three
Old 10-20-2006, 02:48 PM
Typical Buck

One thing to think about is these figures are gun season figures. Im sure next year with our new call in system there will be much better information with Archery and Gun. They are starting to get some much better information out there for those that want to look.

Don
Old 10-20-2006, 09:37 PM

I hunt Williamson.....but there's no deer there. I just like to have cocktails at JB's[8D]
Old 10-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Wolfhound76

ORIGINAL: Zim

Isn't Will in or near the CWD containment area? If so that could be why.
No - these figures are for all harvest, archery and all firearms combined.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 442deer I hunt Williamson.....but there's no deer there. I just like to have cocktails at JB's[8D]
442 - where about do you hunt in Williamson?My family is fromMarion.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Zim Not me. I hunt in Will County. I'm thinking development is taking much of the hunting land here though. The current P&Y/B&C map put out by QDMA lists Will as the 5th best county in the state 1991-2000. However, I've not seen it appear anywhere in the last 6 years.

I just set another stand yesterday in Will county. Small piece of land but mega sign all around. I have to letit settle a little before jumping up there.

Quick Reply: Alright you Illinois boys......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.