Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Pet Peeve, Indiana Licenses... >

Pet Peeve, Indiana Licenses...

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Pet Peeve, Indiana Licenses...

Old 10-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Pet Peeve, Indiana Licenses...

I agree pat and bhg but thats what everything is going to computers being 20 i was raise with computers (mostly) i would hate to see what would happen to eveybody if some how we lost our computers i would be one P.O ed person if i couldnt get my needed dose of HNI
Old 10-13-2006, 12:08 PM

NO HNI?! **gasp**

Yah, no kidding... I'd actually have to clean ALL day instead of half the day... it's hard keeping up with two dogs, two kids and a husband! LOL

Old 10-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I remember when I was in 3rd grade *gasp...1990*...we got our first computer. Oregon Trail was dominated many a time from this guy. No bear, deer, elk, or rabbit was safe from my character. [8D]
Old 10-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pat Curtis

Yeah, I remember when I was in 3rd grade *gasp...1990*...we got our first computer. Oregon Trail was dominated many a time from this guy. No bear, deer, elk, or rabbit was safe from my character. [8D]
If you're gasping at being in 3rd grade in 1990, then I should probably be groaning, or something. When I was in 3rd grade the only computers were the huge ones that took up most of the wall and no one had a computer at home...we didn't even know what a touch tone phone was...lol
Old 10-17-2006, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

I don't know what all the confusion is but I don't really have to worry about it becuase I got a lifetime license before they got rid of them.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Typical Buck

yea i do to honna but some people werent as lucky and just had a few questions
Old 10-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Apparently there is a problem with the online system this year that has allowed for some people to buy their first bonus tag at 15 bucks, when it should be 24. The 15 dollar tags are for the 2nd bonus and so on. The DNR is urging people to act honestly in regards to this. I just picked up my tags last weekend and i paid the regular 24 for both tags. I guess they are going to leave it this way for the year, i cant see many people actually telling the DNR that they ripped them off but maybe some will.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:22 AM

Serves 'em right for making us buy a buck tag for every season.... [8D]Okay, okay, I'm just joking...

I had heard about this last weekend.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I bought a bonus tag a couple of days ago. When it first came up it said $15. Well, the cashier actually clicked on the "Additional bonus antlerless tag". At the bottom of the page in red letters it said that it is illegal to buy an additional bonus tag before you buy the first tag. Anyway, I told her $15.00 wasn't right. She scrolled up and found the "First Bonus Tag", which of course is $24.00.

I still think since you can write your own transport tag, it encourages poachers even more.