Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Scrape Found In SE WI >

Scrape Found In SE WI

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Scrape Found In SE WI

Old 09-18-2006, 05:02 PM

Default Scrape Found In SE WI

Hey just wanted to see what everyone else is findin. Found some nice rubs and then a scrape on the field edge....it was about 4 ft across!!! and definatily a scrape...Broken branch and all!!!

Pines
Old 09-18-2006, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scrape Found In SE WI

What part of Wisco? The wife's family has land around the Edgerton/Janesville area I could hunt in the future.

Just curious..
Old 09-20-2006, 08:46 PM

pat it would be worth your while hunting the janesville edgerton area if your inlaws have any woods at all there will be deer. And some monsters come from the edgerton area!!!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Fork Horn

I found some buck rubs and saw a really big buck tonight but it is in the city of milwaukee.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

They got land all over the Edgerton/Janesville area. Also a good amount up in Adams County..boarders a paper factory...has tons of pine tree's around it.

I gotta get out of Indiana for a week or two this year.. [>:]
Old 09-25-2006, 10:00 AM
Fork Horn

I've found some really nice rubs here in Southern Indiana. And actually the last weekend in August I found a scrape as well. Definitely a scrape, had hoof tracks in it and split scrape marks from the dips. Also few broken limbs. Never seen them earlier than October.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Fork Horn

Ya i have seen a couple of nice bucks in the surrounding Metro area. I work in Menomonee Falls and have seen alot of decent size deer out there. While on my Patrol duty i might have to start asking for permission to hunt in the area. Alsoi have seen some nice bucks in the Mequon area.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:24 PM

Where around are you drivin?

I hunt friesdat road near the barthel fruit farm.

Old 10-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Fork Horn

Ive seen some nice bucks on Dodges bay road off of swan, towards mequon. I am workin in Menomonee Falls driving around in a squad so i get to see all the fields and **** so i like alot of spots out there just gotta ask for permission.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

Well i just got some word from my dad about the activity close to home here. He drives truck in the Plymouth, sheboygan area, and has talked to guys up there and they have said that the rut is on for them. They have been seein bucks chasing does all over the place. Also have seen a couple of fights in the fields. Hopefully its like that all over the state, i believe its due to this cold weather that has been coming in and out. We shall see!!!!

Quick Reply: Scrape Found In SE WI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.