Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Indiana Hunters >

Indiana Hunters

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Indiana Hunters

Old 08-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Banned

Default Indiana Hunters

Where are you at? I hunt near Elkhart myself. How about you?

http://www.indianasportsman.com
Old 08-14-2006, 03:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Indiana Hunters

I live in Warsaw and hunt in the southwest part of Kosciusko County. Indiana hunting is definately getting better and will soon be talked about in the same sentence as Illinois, Iowa, and Ohio when it comes to P&Y and Boone & Crockett being taken.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Ramsey , in the rolling hills of Southern Indiana .

ORIGINAL: bnzartman

Indiana hunting is definately getting better and will soon be talked about in the same sentence as Illinois, Iowa, and Ohio when it comes to P&Y and Boone & Crockett being taken.
Gawd I hope not , have you heard of the problems those trophy states have with access and locals getting priced out of the market ? Indiana has always had great deer hunting , and so far it's been our little secret . Shhhhhh ....
Old 08-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

I've heard about the other states, but I'm not too worried about it where I'm at. The farmers property I hunt on is someone I trust and he would not lease it out from right under me. Just hope the DNR keeps the One Buck Rule in place for years to come.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator

Im from Clinton In. Were located in west central In. 12 miles north of Terre Haute. I hunt Vermillion and Parke countys.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Typical Buck

hey guys i live up in steuben county i also got ground i will have forever on my family farm and on friendsin dekalb and where i got to college at manchester i also hope we keep a one buck the nice thing is if a guy wants to shoot one with only a few points (no diss) he can and it be legal
Old 08-16-2006, 05:31 AM

Allen co. here but hunt all over mostly Steuben, Noble ,DeKalb, north .then south Washington,Harrison,Clark,some others too them are the ones i like best
Old 08-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Seems like we should have a few more hunters from Indiana posting here. I know Ive seen more Indiana hunters in these forums...
Old 08-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Typical Buck

i hunt in orland.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:33 PM

I hunt lagrange county right off of 3 and about a mile south of 20 on 180 acres and i love it. we have been seeing some nice deer while up there in the past few weeks.

Psychobubba....i know you go to the conservation club in waynedale...you know that house that sits next to it behind the bank...who owns that?

Quick Reply: Indiana Hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.