Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

question

Old 07-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Spike

Default question

Anybody knows anything about Mid America Hunting Association?
Is it worth the money? Thanks.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:15 PM

Default RE: question

Sorry, can't help ya.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Spike

Default Mid America Hunting Association

On the question about if maha is worth the money or not to hunt with them for me the answer is yes. That only came after several years of trying to knock on doors and hunt wiha land. On knocking on doors it seems there are plenty of folks that buy the plat books and can find the same willing landowners that I do. I was giving holiday fruit baskets to the landowners and that seemed to backfire. After driving the miles I did plus the costs of gifts maha was what I turned to and it has paid off. Their cost was about what I paid for fuel and gifts but they saved me the time. I hunt more through them than I could get on my own.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

never heard of them. Are they some sort of outfitter? Do you pay a fee for information on landowners that allow hunting?

CVG Ohio
Old 01-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by CVG Ohio
never heard of them. Are they some sort of outfitter? Do you pay a fee for information on landowners that allow hunting?

CVG Ohio
Hi CVG,

just checking back on this thread that does not seem to generate much interest. But to answer your question. they are a private land self guided hunter organization. i took that from their web site. what that means to me is that i get to hunt when I want to. i hunt several places. i enjoy not having to go out and find where to hunt. their maps tell me.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Nowhinning
Hi CVG,

just checking back on this thread that does not seem to generate much interest. But to answer your question. they are a private land self guided hunter organization. i took that from their web site. what that means to me is that i get to hunt when I want to. i hunt several places. i enjoy not having to go out and find where to hunt. their maps tell me.
Is there an organization like this for Illinois that you know of?
Old 02-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Spike

Sorry, can't help you. But, you may want to double check with BBB too.

Out4Hunting
Old 02-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here's the website with all their information for the three states they have farms leased on where you can hunt as a member with the appropriate fees.

http://www.ks-mo-hunt.org/