Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Anyone else tired of being robbed in IL?! >

Anyone else tired of being robbed in IL?!

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Anyone else tired of being robbed in IL?!

Old 04-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Anyone else tired of being robbed in IL?!

Believe me if you live south of I-80 you dont matter to the governer inthis state...................
Old 04-20-2006, 05:06 PM

i think he is a huge joke for governor! he has done nothing good for our state.the only thing he has done is steal all the states money. along with trying to make the entire state as if it were inside of the city limits of chicago.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:15 AM
G5

i agree blo-go has got to be taken out of office, i dont live in illinois any more so my vote is not gonna help. but moving out of state the way things are done in illinois has hit me hard. the expenses of a resident hunter are rediculous and to think all that money isnt even going to right places irks me. The rumors of FOID cards going way up in price really gets me. thats gonna kill the average hunters pocket book and then there wont be as many average hunters to speak up about what is going on. really a bad deal in illinois. i wish i was there to vote but i still have family there that is against blo-go and his ways
Old 04-21-2006, 09:06 PM

just moved from IL to WI. I don't think that any decent mined person like blog. Plus there is so many public hunting grounds in northern IL. YEAH RIGHT!!!

If you didn't have private hunting ground, you basically had to go else where. For 10 years my father and I supported Wisconsins DNR, and there is thousands of acres of public hunting land 2 hours NW of Norhtern Illinois. I hope that this whole mess gets sorted out.

:cough,cough, GET RID OF HIM: uhhhh excuse me