Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 southern indiana hogs >

southern indiana hogs

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

southern indiana hogs

Old 02-22-2006, 12:32 PM

Default RE: southern indiana hogs

far north end
Old 03-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Typical Buck

Hunt hard, kill 'em dead.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:51 PM

Well I'm sure you would no all about that too. you seem to have a smart azz comment on everythingelse i have posted on this topic.
Old 03-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Typical Buck

Old 03-05-2006, 08:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Parrot Head

I have hunted them and killed them. There are over around Bedford, in a small town I am not going to mention. It got to the point the everyone and there brother was going over there and asking to hunt them. People got PO'd quick. That is why it is hard to find a spot. I havent been over there since around 2001. I has t talk to the guy I hunted them on and he still see's them and kills some during deer season and at other time.There are not as many but they will nevercleaned them out they reproduce to quickly. Bogans on highway 50 use to have lots of hog pictures and some on the wall that were killed around that area.
Jack.. All of this started by some rumors that I had heard,and then recieved this mesage after posting a question about hogs in southern indiana so I checked out a little more made a phone call to my wife's grandma in Norman she said she has heard before about the hogs in that area. Then we drove up to Norman one weekend found the old guy hunting sheds and told us he had killed a hog on forest prop and 2 off forest property we followed him back to his place when we left he lives off 50 he showed us pics of the 3 hogs he had killed. Thats the info I'm going off of. Am I personally saying there are hogs there? No,just going off of what people inYOUR areahave said and showed me. So i'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you over hogs.This is simply what has been told to me maybe you just don't noYOUR area as well as you think.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Typical Buck