Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 need assist (CLE OHIO) >

need assist (CLE OHIO)

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

need assist (CLE OHIO)

Old 10-02-2005, 07:58 AM

Default need assist (CLE OHIO)

live in the surrounding area of cleveland (down from MI b/c of work), the closest land I know of (public) is Auburn Marsh, about 40 mins or so ... have checked all the maps on the ohio dnr site, but am stressed over the drive to these places as well as the price of gas to get there...

looking for closer land someone is willing to allow quiet, courteuos, bowhunter to hunt... I have asked some landowners/farmers, but no dice so far... getting frustrating... at this point... I am looking to move, but don't see anything happening in time for this season.

Thanks for any info or invites....
Old 10-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: need assist (CLE OHIO)

Go to the county web site and look at photos of the land close to your where you live. You can bring up the names of the individuals who own those plots with phone numbers and such. ONce you get the number you can call them on the phone and ask to meet them and ask for permission. If they sound positive set up a time to come over and met them . . . bring your permission slip you can download off of the ODNR website.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:03 AM

Default RE: need assist (CLE OHIO)

I LIVE IN THE CLEVELAND AREA AND GUIDE HUNTS IN THE SOUTHEASTERN COUNTIES BUT I HAVE MANY CONTACTS FOR LOCAL HUNTING IN CUYAHOGA COUNTY. I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR DRIVE WISE BUT TRY TO EMAIL ME BACK WITH THE SPECIES YOU HUNT AND EXACTLY WHERE YOU LIVE I'LL TRY TO HELP YOU OUT.
[email protected]