Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 illinois archery tags >

illinois archery tags

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

illinois archery tags

Old 09-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default illinois archery tags

picked up my archery tag yesterday , WTF?????????? we have to measure the antler or the foot where did this come from , why do they need this information they never took it before
Old 09-23-2005, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: illinois archery tags

i dont know. but i am afraid this check-in-by-phone system may do great damage to IL. deer hunting
Old 09-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: s. il. hntr
i dont know. but i am afraid this check-in-by-phone system may do great damage to IL. deer hunting
I would have to agree. In the area where I live several people have been caught checking in so-calledbow killed deer that appeared to have been shot with rifles. The check stations would make a call to the game warden if they expected foul play. With this new method there doesnt seem to be a way to actually verify the method of kill. I guess we will see.

Old 09-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: capitalpyro

I would have to agree. In the area where I live several people have been caught checking in so-calledbow killed deer that appeared to have been shot with rifles. The check stations would make a call to the game warden if they expected foul play. With this new method there doesnt seem to be a way to actually verify the method of kill. I guess we will see.
my thoughts exactly. it will take years for the dnr to notice the damage this WILL cause
Old 09-23-2005, 08:59 PM
Fork Horn

Bob, i got my tags 2 weeks ago, and noticed that, but havent read it real good. whats he deal ?
Old 09-23-2005, 09:13 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: capitalpyro

my thoughts exactly. it will take years for the dnr to notice the damage this WILL cause
Isnt it funny how the people (government)who are suppose to protect us and the wildlife in our state, are the same ones who will be responsible for changes in the laws that wil have the biggest negative impact on the exact things they are suppose to be protecting. Doesnt make sense to me.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Typical Buck

yeah man, i know. this is going to hurt our deer population very bad. we might not be a "golden state" for much longer. all those years of great management gone. thanks gov. rod[:'(]
Old 09-23-2005, 11:19 PM
Fork Horn

thats ridiculous.. thats going to hurt illinois.. in my oppinoin
Old 09-24-2005, 12:09 PM

our problem is blagoyevich
Old 09-24-2005, 09:17 PM

ORIGINAL: BowboyIL

our problem is blagoyevich
That's a big 10-4

Quick Reply: illinois archery tags

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.