Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Illinois Question >

Illinois Question

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Illinois Question

Old 08-31-2005, 07:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default Illinois Question

1st, have you gotten your shotgun tags yet? I checked online and Im supposed to have them, but they have failed to come in the mail yet. Just intrested to see if anyone has theirs yet.
2nd, Whos going dove hunting tommorow, I can't because of school, and I am very unhappy with it, but theres nothing I can do but to wait and hope.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Illinois Question

i got my tag finally but my brother has not yet( just talked to him). doves? oh yeah. even taking off early
Old 08-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I havent got my tags either hopefully they will be here soon.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:32 PM
Typical Buck

1) No, still haven't received them yet.
2) Not tomorrow but I'm going home this weekend and will. 2 weeks ago I kicked up about 30 out of my sunflowers so I'm excited. Midday I'll be going through the final preparations for the rest of my food plot I can sow.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:03 AM

I've got both of mine. I got one Saturday and the other Tuesday. And since it applys, I was told that if the tags are not recieved by the end of September to contact the permit office. The final batch of permits was mailed Friday (per responce from permit office) [email protected]

Old 09-01-2005, 08:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think I know where that sunflower patch is..........
Old 09-01-2005, 12:07 PM

I just called the DNR to check on my shotgun tags and I was told they are running behind. That is the good news. Funny thing is that the company that is handling the Illinois deer permits is from Wisconsin.
Does anyone else see a problem with this?
Old 09-01-2005, 04:06 PM

still haven't got mine yet. WISCONSIN!!! why can't IL do there own tags like most other states. so IL isn't running behind, it's the morons in wisconsin. stupid cheese heads.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:40 PM

I wonder how long it is going to take to get mine. I am in the lottery that starts Sep 15th. They say they have enough tags for Mchenry county and I should not have a problem.

Just wondering when do they cash your check? I sent my in on the 15th and they have not cashed my check yet. Or do they only cash it after your get the tags?
Old 09-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

veen, they cash your check as soon as they can. If you don't draw a tag you'l get a refund check cut form the state returned to you in 4-5 years. Just kidding. Maybe a month or so.

So you don't have a tag in your mitts? Hmmmmmm

Our tags came in the mail. prepaid postal sort out of Springfield, IL. I don't know about any ceesey company working on out IL permits.

Quick Reply: Illinois Question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.