Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

IL HUNTERS

Old 08-12-2005, 09:47 PM

Default IL HUNTERS

Dont forget, next weekend August 20th & 21st Mark and Kandi Kisky as well as Stan Potts will be at Buckstop Archery in Brownstown, Illinois. They will be help celebrating Customer Appreciation days, there will be a 3D shoot as well as a Big buck contest. You wont want to miss meeting these great folks, for more info check out:

http://www.buckstoparchery.com/

Hope to see ya there,
Jason
Old 08-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: IL HUNTERS

Dang, that's one I would really like to go to. But I've got Hunter Safety Education class to do on those days, and my 10 year old is attending.

Plus! I sure hate to miss out on free hot dogs! LOL
Old 08-14-2005, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think you mean Don Kisky, not Mark.

I'm gonna try to make it down on Sunday to do some scouting, then stop by to say hello and check things out.
Old 08-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

I'd love to make it down there........ but I'm not sure Justin has recovered from our last road trip.

[:@]
Old 08-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmanitaVerna

I'd love to make it down there........ but I'm not sure Justin has recovered from our last road trip.

[:@]
Thanks for calling me back today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - Mike and I are thinking of cruising down to Effingham next Sunday to take a quick peak around, maybe hang a stand or 2, then catch the Kisky seminar. Interested in joining us??

Also - we need to get to Coon Creek this week. Let's plan on Tuesday or Thursday night, and then another "work party" on Saturday. Make sure Jim is there!!!
Old 08-15-2005, 07:04 AM

I'll be there, I only live about a mile away.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:28 PM
Fork Horn

For a guy who's not interested in the 3D Shoot or Big Buck Contest, what else is there that would attract a hunter all the way from Greenville? Do they have any discounts going on as I still need to pick up some gear and may as well take advantage of the trip if there's another reason for me to make it?
Old 08-16-2005, 07:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well fellas, that is way to far away for me.

But I wouldn't drive 20 miles to see Stan Potts. I just don't care for the guy. I seen a seminar of his at the Deer and Turkey Classic that was supposed to be about stand placement (I think) and it ended up being about an hour of how I shot my booner with my bow (and took a terrible shot I might add). After that, I just could care less about him.
Old 08-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Justin....How are you guys goin down? Im probably way out of the way for you, but if you were anywhere near by, I was wonderin if you wanted to stop into the shop nearest to me, Central Illinois Archery. MaybeI could finally meet "God" on here.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

We're gonna be taken 57 south out of Chicago allllll the way down to Effingham. Plan on leaving here around 4 am, getting there around 8, hanging a few stands at our lease, heading over to the shop to check things out, and being back on the road home by 3-4.

Unfortunately you're about 120 miles out of our way so I don't think it's gonna happen on this trip.

When you're old enough to drive, maybe you can meet us somewhere for milkshakes and hamburgers.

Quick Reply: IL HUNTERS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.