Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear > Left Handed Section
 How man lefties are there? >

How man lefties are there?

Left Handed Section For the Southpaws

How man lefties are there?

Old 07-27-2006, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: How man lefties are there?

im not a true lefty because i use both. i write left and right handed, guns,bows ect. kinda nice in a way
Old 08-01-2006, 10:57 AM

ME
Old 08-01-2006, 06:00 PM

Completely left sided. Left eye dominant. When I get injured, it's almost always on my left side.I have to switch hands with my fork when I need to cut meat or veggies on my plate, then, I need to switch after cutting as I can't even use a fork with my right hand.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:16 PM

lefty here, everything but scissors
Old 08-31-2006, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm really messed up. I shoot a bow LH, eat LH, play pool either hand, write with either hand, and can drink beer with either hand if need be.
I shoot a gun rh, throw rh, and play golf rh.
When I was in the first grade a few years ago I had my teacher try to make me be right handed when I was actually LH. I remember her saying that its a right handed world. I'm not really too sure what I am, other than messed up.

Bobby
Old 09-12-2006, 05:06 AM

I am a true blue lefty, my right hand doesn't work half as good.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:53 PM

i am completely ambidextrous. shoot bow lefty, gun righty, write both, throw baseball and football both effectively lefty or righty. eat lefty, hit baseball/softball for power righty and average lefty. i gueass i am really messed up.
Old 09-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Fork Horn

Count me in. Trying to re-gear after many years.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:22 PM

I'm way left handed. Left eye dominant, shoot lefty, write, bat and throw lefty,but. kick a soccer ball righty. Had a drill Sergeant in the Army force me to shoot some weapons righty, (he was a knucklehead, ended up with an Article 15 and lost his hat, but that's another story). My daughter is righty but left eye dominant so I taught her to shoot lefty.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:04 AM

Im lefty as well.bows/firearms/writting/driving.i kick w/my left leg.i throw w/my right arm.however i am left handed on guitar i play a right hand guitar upside down but i also can play a lefthanded guitar so both ways is pretty easy.im left eye dominant to.but i agree that lefty should have to be more expensive or have to wait 6-8 weeks to get in something we want/need as bad as the next person.

Quick Reply: How man lefties are there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.