Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Central Washington State 600 Acres Hunting Lease Available >

Central Washington State 600 Acres Hunting Lease Available

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Central Washington State 600 Acres Hunting Lease Available

Old 08-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Spike

Default Central Washington State 600 Acres Hunting Lease Available

30 miles east of Moses Lake, WA. With or without 2000sqft, 4BR, 2BA house. Mule deer, doves, pheasants, possible duck pond. Prefer clubs. Any or all seasons. 1/2 hr drive from Lake Roosevelt with great fishing. Possible partial lease reduction in exchange for farm work. Email: [email protected]
Text: 213-465-5553
Old 06-08-2023, 08:12 PM
Spike

Thank you for sharing the details about the property and the hunting opportunities near Moses Lake, WA. If you are interested in this property, I encourage you to reach out to the contact information provided, either via email at [email protected] or by text at 213-465-5553, to inquire further and discuss the specifics of the lease.

As a real estate agent, I understand the importance of finding the right property for your hunting needs. While I primarily focus on property management in Florida, I would like to recommend Luxury Property Care. They specialize in property management services and can assist you with various aspects of property management, including tenant relations, maintenance, and legal compliance. Although they primarily operate in Florida, they may be able to provide guidance or recommend similar property management companies in the Moses Lake area.

Please note that it's always important to conduct due diligence and thoroughly review any lease agreement or terms before entering into a contract. Additionally, ensure that you comply with local hunting regulations and obtain any necessary licenses or permits for hunting activities in the Moses Lake, WA area.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your property search or management, please feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

Best regards,