Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Deer hunting

Old 10-01-2016, 09:02 AM
Spike

Default Deer hunting

Looking for 2 energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced hunters to hunt with me on my property in Wayne county IL, for this year and beyond, firearm and bow&arrow. It is small parcel of land but it is very secluded and productive, Deer/Turkey/Quail.

In return, each hunter has to pay $ 750 or pay only $550 with 20 hours of work on the property to improve the hunting ground, build deer stand, plant deer food plots ,fix fences, fix the trailer etc, if needed, per year.

You have to provide proof of hunting insurance, you can get that on your own or by joining (NJSFSC.org), as well as sign a liability release form.
Have to stay within the state and the property owner rules and regulation .
[email protected]

WHEN you reply to my ad ,Please send over your email address..

Good day.

Last edited by Yara123; 10-01-2016 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Ad more info.
Old 10-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

you might want to list HOW much land you have here, HOW many folks hunt it, and you plan to allow in ALL on it
HOW long have you had it, has there been and QDM on it, is there antler restriction standard?
any FOOD plots on it NOW< and so on,
as the more info you give, the higher the odds of getting some one!