Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
170 acres in Hopkins Cty KY for sale >

170 acres in Hopkins Cty KY for sale

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

170 acres in Hopkins Cty KY for sale

Old 09-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Spike

Default 170 acres in Hopkins Cty KY for sale

$237,500. I have managed this land for going on 5 years. I have planted 4 food plots. It has a 3 acre lake with bass and crappie, a section of thick cutover for bedding, mature hardwoods and a pine thicket sanctuary in the middle of the farm. I have not walked through the pines since I've owned it. I maintained it as a sanctuary for a reason. During the rut we hunt the hardwoods that surround this pine thicket and the cutover. It produced a 146 b&c last year and a 163 b&c the year before. My three neighbors and I all practice QDMA which incorporates 1250 acres between all of us. My neighbor shot a 173 b&c last year too. Big buck country for sure.

I live in AL and only hunt it during the last bow weekend before gun and the opening 4 days of rifle. Pretty good production for such a short time in the woods each year. I have 5 ladder stands and two feeders that will stay with the farm. It has a 1,500 sq ft barn with cement floor that could be converted to living space.

Please go to see the pics at the link below. If you have questions you can ask Mark Williams my realtor who can be seen on the Whitetail Properties tv show or you can contact me here.

http://www.whitetailproperties.com/h...y-hunting-land

Thanks for reading this far!

Last edited by KYBuckman1; 09-05-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Spike

Any intrest in trading for lake front properties in vt ? I own a few , and trades always intrigue me