Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Looking for land in Northern Mo >

Looking for land in Northern Mo

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Looking for land in Northern Mo

Old 12-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Spike

Default Looking for land in Northern Mo

I am looking for land to lease in northern Mo for 2-3 people. I will consider any size tract. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Fork Horn

I can probably set you up on 200 acres if you are interested. The property is all CRP and has been leased to a hunting club out of KC, but my friend who owns it doesn't like that they send so many strangers all the time who don't respect, or bother to learn the boundaries, and they are always wandering off the place, or crossing the fences to walk in the neighbors field edge back to the truck, cause they are too lazy to walk back the way they came. Also they have shot deer in the neighbors field, while the neighbor was out there on a tractor. This does not go over well with my friend or the neighbors. He will be letting me know this spring if he decides to lease it again.
He wants 2-3 guys who will respect and care for the property, by not cutting ruts and driving/walking/ shooting where they shouldn't. He will expect a call so he knows when you'll be there, each and every time you come. He will expect the same people every time, but likes to see guys bring kids hunting, and is open to a new guy now and then if a regular can't make it and wants to give up his spot so a friend can hunt.
The biggest thing is communication and following simple rules. He gets $5000. per year, but that isn't so much split by 3 people. Deer hunts here go for $2,000.-$3,900 per person for only 5 days hunting, so really it's a great deal, and you may hunt all the archery season, all the rifle season and two turkey seasons, plus predators and anything else you want. I grew up hunting this land and there is none better around for deer and turkey.
The land is located in Harrison County MO. between Eagleville and Cainsville on a dead end road. PM me if interested.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:12 AM
Spike

Default Gilman City MO.

Originally Posted by momanhunter
I am looking for land to lease in northern Mo for 2-3 people. I will consider any size tract. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I have a 40 foot camper with side out on 4 lots in Gilman City MO. water, elect, sewer hook up that doesn't cost anything when not there. A lot of good hunting around there. If interested, give me a call at 740-698-6593. I live in Ohio, leave message and tele. no. and I will get back with you.