Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

SC next season!

Old 07-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Spike

Default SC next season!

Unfortunately our lease is finished after this season and I will be looking for a new one for 2010-2011 season. Looking for something no further north from Beaufort than Allendale 200 or less acres to start my own club. Would be willing to lease a smaller piece for personal use say 50 to 75 acres. Willing to pay $15 and acre per year. Would like to do at least a 2 year lease; preferably 5 with all hunting rights, deer, turkey, hog, small game, ect. Payment would be one year at a time not the entire amount of multiple years all at once. Will aquire my own insurance. Of course a visit to the property to acess the hunting value would be required before an agreement would be arranged. If you have a lease already and are looking for members in this area for next year let me know as well. Willing to pay up to $700.00 a year but must be for still hunting(sorry not a dog hunter) and include turkey season as well not just during the deer season. Thank you in advance for taking the time to look over this!!