Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
 True Trophy Hunting Property >

True Trophy Hunting Property

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

True Trophy Hunting Property

Old 09-25-2008, 01:56 PM

Default True Trophy Hunting Property

Here is your chance to own a turnkey Whitetail hunting property in one of Kentucky's premier Whitetail Deer hunting counties. This property is located in northern Logan County, Kentucky, just south of the Muhlenberg County line on Iron Mountain Rd. I have sold a lot of hunting property and this is the best large acreage tract that I have come across. It has been managed following QDM practices for four years. This farm is a turnkey hunting property that has documented trophy whitetails on site as well as harvested. Food plots are in place and many have just been planted for summer feeding plots. Additionally, there is a fully furnished four bedroom, two bath home on the property. The home was built in 2007, so it is practically brand new! If you have been looking for a well managed hunting tract that has a home on it, here it is. The owners are willing to split the property into two tracts of 365 acres and 630 acres (with the home).

For More Information go to Property Listing