Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Old 01-14-2014, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2014

it is half way through January and not one post. where has every one gone? is there still a club or what??
Old 01-22-2014, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

HELLO..... HELLO....... hello.....hello......hello..... hello
Old 01-24-2014, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rob, i like that one. maybe we can use this as our personal web site?
Old 01-24-2014, 01:05 PM
Spike

yes guys the club still exists! Just working out the final touches on tourney dates. As u know trying to keep this club alive has been quite a task on a limited budget. I'm hoping for 3 shoots this year. Billy davis, state championship, and a Clinton lake tourney. I have submitted ramp and date forms to Shelbyville and am waiting on insurance info to finish that off. Illinois Bowfishers 2014 state championship will be a BAA sanctioned points tourney also in hopes of getting more participants. I would also like to know the date of the annual Brass Carp fun shoot with a lttle notice this year in order to see a few more boats attend. What the club really needs at this point is more paid members and more donations. We will have the Deer and Turkey classic event with the youth archery booth. Due to the fact we didn't have any of the equipment from the previous years we put this event on, its like starting from scratch. I have put a lot of work in on donations and tourney info and promotion. Tourney dates will be released asap. Hopefully in the next two weeks. Thanks for hanging with us guys as I have taken this over a lil blind to the role. My phone number is 217-720-1846 if anyone has any questions. 922 east main st. Clinton Illinois is my address which membership dues of $25 can be sent to. Hoping to see everyone at the tourneys.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

Alive and kicking well alive but maybe not kicking lol
Old 02-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Spike

We are looking forward to the tourneys this year thanks for taking this over