Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Illinois Bowfishers future

Old 08-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default Illinois Bowfishers future

As most of you know Kendal and Christine moved to Utah so there are some new club officers . We are going to try our hardest to make this club better than ever but it is going to take lots of help from old club officers / members I already deleted a post that offended a few people . please remember to be courteous and try not to offend anyone with your questions or answers and remember everyone has there own way of getting things done and just becuase its not your way doesnt awlays meen its the wrong way . Now with that said I would like to see everyone renewing there memberships / friendships and getting out on the water to have a good time Bowfishing My cell # is 217-750-2560 if anyone needs any info has any questions or suggestions we hope to see all of you at the Brass Carp shoot Have a great day ......................
Old 08-21-2013, 05:55 PM
Spike

Well said Tracy! To continue club success its gunna take help from anyone willing to give it. There is a lot of work to be done to ensure we stay a club for now and years to come. With that said i'd like to thank all that have been involved in the club in the past, present and future.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:53 AM
Spike

Hey guys, my name is Trent and I'm from Lincoln, Il. I was looking for some info on the club, seems like a Heck of way to meet some new buds and get out in the great outdoors and have a blast. Is there any info, a website, or anything you guys can tell me? Thanks.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:49 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dsotm223
Hey guys, my name is Trent and I'm from Lincoln, Il. I was looking for some info on the club, seems like a Heck of way to meet some new buds and get out in the great outdoors and have a blast. Is there any info, a website, or anything you guys can tell me? Thanks.
Trent yes there is a web site but its kinda out dated we are going to be making a new one Im also from lincoln so hit us up some time and I get you any info I can. Hope to see you around . my cell # is on the first post