Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
Trying to better the club by getting new president! >

Trying to better the club by getting new president!

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Trying to better the club by getting new president!

Old 06-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Fork Horn

Yes Christine i would like in. I would like to take an office spot to help out and contribute what i can. I have talked to Poole a lot and think with some good effort this club can be back to where it was and maybe with some luck better.

Personally i think a good step would be to contact as many people that have been in it before that we can. Maybe a few more fun shoots this year and promoting. Then have a certain amount of shoots that will be put on next year. That way people can join and know that there will actually be a guaranteed amount of shoots. I think there are only 10 or so people that get on here and talk so the people that really want this to work will just have to word of mouth it to everyone we can.