Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

5-11-12 clinton lake

Old 05-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default 5-11-12 clinton lake

anyone up for some smackdown action on clinton lake this friday night ? say around 9pm at the west side ? fish should be up and spawning good by then
Old 05-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cliff and I hit clinton today, the fish are really up. not a whole lot of them hitting the banks and getting after it. but they were up and everywhere. we only put 28 in the boat, had at least 10 pull off's and sure missed more than our share. we put in at 10am and left at 2pm. And lost a lot of time as I had to take troller apart splice some wires, wire tie a bracket together to finish the day. Was a true blast, I'D love to meet you but got too much on plate. Meeting my cousin Marty on Monday to shoot big heads, then the following weekend heading up to Wonder lake. Two weeks after that is state.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Fork Horn

anyone ? its ok to be scared but you should face your fears its ok to loose once in a while and i promise not to make fun of you that much well at least not in front of you lol 9pm be there shoot fish and have fun
Old 05-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh.. I'll be there!!!! Bringing a newbie and my partner.. The problem is.. One of us has to film so there will only be one of us in the front that can shoot.. lol...
Old 04-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Spike

Default Clinton lake april 2013

HEY, Chief AJ would like to shoot fish in Clinton LAKE 907 903 7966