Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
Volunteers needed at the Deer & Turkey Classic >

Volunteers needed at the Deer & Turkey Classic

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Volunteers needed at the Deer & Turkey Classic

Old 03-16-2012, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Default Volunteers needed at the Deer & Turkey Classic

While the tournament side of the club has been only inching along... the kids events have been rolling along at a fast pace.

We've already run the archery range at the Fish an Feather Expo and at the Elmwood AllOutdoors Show. Hundreds of kids killed balloons and foam so far.

The BIG show is next weekend (March 23, 24, 25) at the Peoria Civic Center. This is the Illinois Deer and Turkey Classic.

We'll be running the kid's archery booth there. If you can come out and help for a couple of hours on Sat or Sun... let me know and I'll get you a pass into the show. Also, I will be giving the volunteers bowhunting.com shirts. (Jerry, I will give you two shirts. )

If you haven't been to the show since it moved back over to Peoria, be advised that it is not nearly as crowded as it was in Bloomington, which is really nice.

Email me at [email protected] or post here. Thanks!!!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will be there Friday 8-)
Old 03-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks to all who came and helped.