Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
What was your favorite event this year? >

What was your favorite event this year?

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

What was your favorite event this year?

Old 10-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What was your favorite event this year?

This group covers a whole lot of ground through the year. And every time we get together we have fun. ( just how we roll...)
But what was the highlight for you, this year? Why?
I'll start off. For me it was the Billy Davis Memorial. It is just a great time. It feels more like a family reunion than a tournament. Great people always and good fishing usually.

Last edited by carpsniper; 10-13-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

The BIG Rice Lake shoot we had.That was the only time we got to bowfish with K and C.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would have to say just about any shoot we had at Shelbyville. For some reason I just love that lake. It has everything to offer!
Old 10-14-2010, 04:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Even tho I did not get to go this year, I really enjoy the Bill Davis tournament, as kendall said it is like a big family reunion. May be because it is the first shoot of the year and so great to see everyone. Plus we usually shoot a lot of fish. Second for me is the state tournament, which I really try and not to miss.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:26 AM
Fork Horn

The youth shoot at Carlyle was my favorite... and I didn't even shoot... lots o happy kids there getting started... THANKS!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Spike

Helping Ryan with the kids shoot was the best of the year with the Carpin for Cancer shoot right behind it. All the kids made the youth shoot worth everything put into it and donating $400 to breast cancer research that was raised at the Carpin for Cancer shoot was a great experiance also. Hope more can make the cancer shoot next year and make it that much better
Old 10-29-2010, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator

$400.00 for the Carpin for Cancer shoot. That's awesome!

Do you have a date for it in 2011? We need to get some dates set up. Some depend on the DNR and Army Corps but at least we can get the ball rolling.

I'm not sure I had a favorite shoot. I do like the ones where other people are doing all the work tho'.