Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
A little help this weekend... >

A little help this weekend...

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

A little help this weekend...

Old 10-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default A little help this weekend...

Hey guys and gals, I got a message from Red of the BASI.
They are needing a few helping hands this weekend. If you aren't busy this weekend sitting in a tree or a blind, consider giving them a helping hand.
Unfortunately I don't know the exact location yet. But needless to say, it's in southern IL.

And if you are hitting the woods, good luck, be safe and remember to wear orange Saturday and Sunday.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK Red says the event is in New Athens, IL. If you can and will help out let me and/or Red know asap. Thanks.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Spike

Howdy Guys and Thanks Kendall,
the event is in new athens, Illinois just off route 13. if anyone is interested in helping out it would be greatly appreciated. We will be throwing dead birds for the retreiver clubs annual field trial. They will supply lunch at the site. If anyone needs more info just get ahold of me with an email to [email protected] or a priviate messege. Thanks a bunch guys and gals.

GPS Cords for the event
38 degrees 18'54.17" N
89 degrees 50'53.52"W

There will be signs that look like dogs pointing the direction to the test site on Route 13. When you get to New Athens you will see them.