Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
Volunteer needed on Sept 19th. >

Volunteer needed on Sept 19th.

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Volunteer needed on Sept 19th.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Default Volunteer needed on Sept 19th.

Women in the Outdoors (WITO) is holding an event near Wilmington and they had bowfishing on the schedule. The instructor(s) who originally said they'd be teaching the bowfishing are no longer going to do it - so state director called us looking for help.

The date is Sept 19. The classes will be held at the South Wilmington Sportsman's Club in Essex IL. (It's about 90 miles NE of Bloomington)

There are currently 9 women signed up and more may sign up between now and then.

Normally, when we do these events, we actually get boats together and take the ladies out in search of fish. However, because this is short notice we will just plan on bowfishing instruction and some shooting at foam fish targets.

If you can help out, it would be much appreciated. Let me know.

Thanks!
Old 09-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Super Moderator

Sept 19 is also 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' so I'll be giving the bowfishing instruction in Piratese.

LOL.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully I'll be shooting deer in MO. Sorry