Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

no more airboat...

Old 06-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default no more airboat...

well friday night i watched the airboat leave my drive behind somebody elses truck and be gone for good. tired of working on it all the time only to have it let me down and not get to go shoot. goin back to a fan. lookin for a duck boat right now and gona plan on buildin a fan this winter. so if anybody is goin and needs a guy to pay for fuel holler!
Old 06-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Slim, Wow sorry to hear about that expectially before I got to fish off it. Well still watching the river go down. Maybe in a few weeks we can hit the wabash..
Old 06-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awww... just go stealth and do the troller thing Slim... You know you are tired of all of that noise!.... I can sneak up on the fish ninja style.... LMAO
Old 06-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that you're boatless for a bit. But you know the two happiest days in an airboat owners life...

Tell us what you're planning on for a fan boat. Something like your old fan boat?
Old 07-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

not sure on a new rig yet. got a chance to buy my old boat back, i still have a airboat hull that may become a fan boat with a little welding, maybee a whole new rig. not sure....