Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Carlyle info.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default Carlyle info.

Thinking of going to Carlyle lake this weekend.What's it like below the spillway now.Any bigheads up?Thanks for any info.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:46 AM
Spike

We went out saturday to the main lake and the spillway, There was 3 shooters and 1 boat on the lake and we shot about 10 fish in 4 hours...When we went to the spillway there was 7 shooters on 2 boats and we didnt see 1 bighead...shot 3 fish in 2 hours. I dunno what happened to all of them. I talked to a friend of mine that was fishing there throughout the week and he said he could of killed 100's of bighead. I hope the come back soon...
Old 05-24-2010, 08:17 AM
Fork Horn

they have been doin good wiht bigheads...people are catching the heck out of them with poles not sure about bowfishing..i live here in town and soem of the places might be hard to get too... a young man of 17 drowned here yesterday not sure where at....