Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

yet again

Old 04-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

Default yet again

Well i have done it yet again. Me, My buddy aaron, his girlfriend anne, and another one of my buddies cody went out friday night and guess what we shot. It started with me nailing a 11lb longnose which was awesome. then we shot about 9 commons, 1 buffalo, and 2 BIGHEADS. This is the second trip in a row where i have shot bigheads under lights and a generator just like regular carp. They didn't spook and we got within 5-8 feet of them. Will have some pictures later just need to upload them.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: yet again

Old 04-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

Awesome William! The boat and lights seem to be working for you! Are you finding the bigheads on the south side of the river? Have plans to make it to any tournaments this year?
Old 04-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cool Bill! I'm glad to see you're getting into some nice fish.

...way to get your friends addicted.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks. And yeah i had to get someone to go with so i just started taking my friends and now it is all that aaron lives for. And yeah the lights are working amazingly. As for the shoots, yes i will be there for a few starting with the billy davis shoot. but as for the others i will have to check my schedule, but i will be at the billy davis shoot.