Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Uncle Dave's Drill & Grill

Old 08-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default Uncle Dave's Drill & Grill

[align=center]Uncle Dave's 4th Annual [/align][align=center]Drill & Grill[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Presents[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]GAR NIGHTS[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Lake Shelbyville[/align][align=center]Saturday September 6[/align][align=center]at[/align][align=center]Wolf Creek Boat Ramp[/align][align=center]Fish Dinner Hosted by Dave & Joanne. Starting at 4:30P.M. or whenever Joanne gets all the fish cleaned. Followed by the 1st annual Gar Nights Fun Shoot stating at 7:30PM[/align][align=center]We are moving the Fish Fry from the campground pravillion to the boat ramp so you won't have to take your boat out of the water or leave your valuables unattended at the ramp. The downfall of this is the lack of picnic tables so you will want to bring a lawn chair or a blanket to eat on or you could eat on your boat if you prefer.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]GAR NIGHTS FUN SHOOT[/align][align=center]7:30 PM TO 1 AM[/align][align=center]Entry fee is $10 per person & $5 per boat for smallest gar pot. Biggest gar turned in wins all. Kids 17 & under shoot free with a paying adult. [/align][align=center]Trophies provided byDave & Joanne will be given to the Biggest & the Smallest gar (by length). Ties will be determined by weight, if it is still tied, pot will be divided by the winners. You will be responsible for your own fish disposal, so only shoot 1 big and 1 small gar. Participants may have as many shooters on their boats as is LEGALLY allowed whether it be 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 or more. Remember this is a "fun shoot". No whiners please [/align][align=center]MORE SHOOTERS=MORE FUN[/align][align=center]The IB8C (Illinois Bowfishers 2008 Challenge) ends at 6:30PM Saturday, September 6 & checks will be handed out to the winners of each division.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Looking for a couple of volunteers to help with the cooking & etc.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Would anyone want to host a Polish Sausage, Brat & Weiner Roast after the weigh in?[/align][align=center][/align]
Old 08-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Uncle Dave's Drill & Grill

Sounds like you all will have fun, I will be in a tree after a Bear..
Old 08-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Super Moderator

Update. Okay, Gar Nights ends at 1am.

Thanks for updating that Dave!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Fork Horn

Judd would like to participate - anyone need a partner?
Old 08-22-2008, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like me and Brian will be there
Old 08-22-2008, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the info Dave. Looks like Chezhead and i will be there. Also Snuffy and the Jake'ster. I would also like to help you out also.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:02 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry uncle Dave i wont be able to make it but ill be there in spirit....
Old 08-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Spike

roby and myself will be there. any Idea when everyone is going down?
we may not be there till 3 or 4pm.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

can't make it
Old 08-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bulzeye

can't make it
We can't do it without the GREEN BOBBER!

Quick Reply: Uncle Dave's Drill & Grill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.