Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Club-decals

Old 06-18-2008, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Club-decals

Hey everybody, I'm working on getting us some decals with the club-logo and I wanted to see if there'd be any interest. I know I'd like at least three myself; one for each side of my boat and one for my van. I'm asking decal-makers about 2 different colors, one lighter, for darker-colored vehicles, and one darker, for lighter-colored vehicles. I'm sending out requests to people for decals about 5"x7". If you think I should look for bigger ones or smaller ones, let me know. I want to get an idea what would make the most people happy (can't please everyone!)

I'll let you know what I come up with. So far, this is one that I've got back as a proof. It would look okay on my van, or maybe a light-colored boat, but not so good for our darker vehicles.

This is on a red-background, like a red truck. The decal is just the fish, arrows and font, or letters. I sent a request asking if this could be made in all-white, including the arrows and letters, but keeping the details of the fish (scales, gill, eye, etc.)

Old 06-18-2008, 08:22 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Club-decals

I like the idea, I would like to have a few bigger to put on boats and maybe the background Blue to look like water..Just a thought..
Old 06-18-2008, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Darin, these are cut-out decals. Just the carp, arrows and letters. That's why I'm looking at this one with the black arrows and letters for lighter colored vehicles, and one with white arrows and letters for darker vehicles.

I'll ask about different sizes too. Alot depends on what kind of response I get for them here. These are good-quality, which is why I'm looking at them. We don't want anything that's going to fade, peel and disintegrate in the next year or two. This one here (again, shown on a red-background, like a red truck), about 5"x7" is going to be $4.50-$4.75 each.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Typical Buck

Got it, I am alittle slow sometimes, rode the short bus and all that..
I would really be interested in both black and white and some bigger sizes, sounds great, just let me know..
Old 06-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HunterOpel

Got it, I am alittle slow sometimes, rode the short bus and all that..
I would really be interested in both black and white and some bigger sizes, sounds great, just let me know..
LOL! Okay. I ordered 10 each black and white, so we'll let you know when they come in. And I still haven't asked about different sizes. I'll keep you all posted.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

I would be interested in 1 white for my truck and 2 black for my boat.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay everybody. The printer FINALLY got back in touch with me yesterday on these. Apparently he had a surgery that didn't go quite perfectly, so he's a little behind. Regardless, after shipping and sales tax these are gonna be $5.00 a piece. That's not anything for me or the club; just the cost per decal. I ordered 10 each black and all-white. Let me know who wants what. Scribe, I'll set aside one white and two black ones for you. When they come in, I'll PM you (and anyone else who wants one) my address. You can send me a check for the total. I'm keeping one black and two white ones for my van and boat. Maybe I'll post pictures of what they look like.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:08 AM
Fork Horn

Sounds good to me just pm me with details on where to send the money and what you would prefer that I sent(money order etc).

Thanks
Old 07-03-2008, 06:26 AM
Typical Buck

I need 3 white and 2 black..Thanks.. pm where to send the money..

Have you found out anything about larger sizes??????
Old 07-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

As soon as they come in, I'll send out my address with the amounts. I don't want anyone paying for anything till I get them first.

Darin, I asked the girl who took care of my order and she didn't know how to figure it up. She said I'd have to call back in about a week to talk to the guy in charge, that she didn't even want to give a ball-park.What size were you thinking exactly?

Quick Reply: Club-decals

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.