Old 09-17-2007, 10:02 PM

Default PMs?

OK,I give up--How do I access my PMs from the main message board
page?
Old 09-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: PMs?

Hi Scott!

Up on the top of this page you'll see the brown bar with the HNI logo then a bunch of links in while. Click on the one that says 'inbox'.

If you don't see it, or the link doesn't take youto your inbox, pm me. (kidding!)

Post here or email me. [email protected]
Old 09-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Christine, hope you are doing well and ready for deer season!!!

Let Bulzeye know that his inbox is full and we can't send him any pm's!!!

Thanks,
Old 09-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator

Hey Jim, I'm still not 'ready' but I'm getting there. Finally shooting the hunting bow enough to shake off some of my bowfishing bad habits.

Here's my 25 yard group from this evening. One of those is tipped with a 125 gr muzzy. This makes me happy. (I'm new to carbons and had some worry about my old muzzys liking the new shafts)

Old 09-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great shooting!! Only 12 more days till opener!! When are we going to hunt together this season?
Old 09-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let Bulzeye know that his inbox is full
Thanks for letting me know. All empty, except for a few that I keep in case I need them later.

...been meaning to take care of that.
Really busy. Got the Yorkville outdoor show to visit this weekend, and then Trailblazers in a few weeks, a garage sale at home, relatives staying for a few days, getting ready for deer season (after having to replace a broken string and deal with many delays in getting some work done to it at Gander Mtn.), and fall cleanup around the house before deer season opens. Still need to finish tuning too, but everyday I have time, It's too windy to do any meaningful distance tuning with bareshafts or broadheads.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:28 PM
JRW
Nontypical Buck

Chris,

Just remember, my garage is your garage.

WI opener was last weekend. Saw a lot of deer but none that wanted to come home with me (of all the nerve). I'd like to run into this guy the next time I head up north.

Heck, I wouldn't mind if she came strolling by either.

And this one would really make my day!

Old 09-22-2007, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh you're giving me the itch.
Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to dirty your garage again.

Steve was aking if I could show him everything I already forgot about what you taught me last season about butchering. I may have to go over to his place and fake it.

"Of course Jason told me to do it this way, really Steve."
Old 09-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pictures Jason. That'll sure get your heart pumpin'.

We could figure it out. At least you had help from someone who know's what they're doing. The first (and only) time I butchered a deer, the meat-head who 'helped' me didn't have a clue either. Let me tell you, we butchered that deer!

I've got the itch too. (No, Chris and I didn't date the same girl...). I spent the morning, and a part of the afternoon, out at Kendall and Christine's shooting recurves. I can't wait till opening day! I don't care if I even SEE anything (although I KNOW I will!), I just want to be out in the woods with my bow in my hand. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to take a deer with my longbow.

Hey, let's have a deer-butchering party, whoever gets one first. How's that sound? Of course I'm talking about the up-north-guys, (Jason, Mark, Chris, Judd and myself). Something more to look forward to. I'll bring the coffee and Rumpleminze!
Old 09-23-2007, 01:36 PM
JRW
Nontypical Buck

Deer butchering party? Sounds like a plan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.