Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Scott Homestead- Hunt Nebraska! >

Scott Homestead- Hunt Nebraska!

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Scott Homestead- Hunt Nebraska!

Old 05-10-2005, 11:45 AM

Default Scott Homestead- Hunt Nebraska!

The costs of guided hunts go up each year, and many people just cannot afford a quality hunt. Also, with the costs of hunts, many people call them THE HUNT OF A LIFETIME! My mission statement is to provide the hunter with an affordable and quality hunt that he/she can enjoy each year. We want repeat clients each year.

Let me introduce the Scott Homestead. My family homestead the property in 1890. The Scott Homestead is a working farm, operated by my father Gerald Scott, the farm is located 9 miles north of Burwell, Nebraska. The farm consists of rolling farmland and pastures. There is a pond that attracts waterfowl. We have crops such as corn, beans and alfalfa. Also, we have food plots for the wildlife.

The hunts are semi or self guided. We provide the land and the wildlife. Each hunter is responsible for his/her own lodging, meals and licences. There is lodging in Burwell, Nebraska.

You have the opportunity to take the following game: Rio and Merrian Turkey, Mule and White Tail Deer, upland and waterfowl.

Fees:
There is a tresspass fee and a trophy fee. The hunter only pays the trophy fee upon taking his/her deer.

We do offer 3 day hunt packages that include the tresspass fee, 1 turkey and the daily limit of upland and waterfowl game.

We ask for a 50% deposit upon booking. We are currently booking 2005 fall and 2006 Spring hunts.

We have plenty of references, please do not hesitate to ask for them. Every hunter has been 100% satisfied with our hunts.

More information can be found on our web site: www.scotthomestead.com.

The property is located in Nebraska, however, you can reach me in Utah at:

Rick Scott
Owner, Operator Scott Homestead
1-801-361-4086
email: [email protected]
106 West Wrangler Ave
Saratoga Springs, Utah 84043

scotthomestead.comaplusbenefits.com