Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Great Hunts From CO. >

Great Hunts From CO.

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Great Hunts From CO.

Old 03-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default Great Hunts From CO.

Archery Mule Deer/Elk/Black Bear Combo Hunt Aug.27-Sept.25
Almost 1000 private acres that borders millions of acres of San Juan National Forest. The ranch is at 9500 ft. of elevation. There are many watering holes and steams on the property. The lodge is 2600 sq. ft. has indoor plumbing and can accommodate up to 6 hunters. The ranch has an 8 animal game locker, and good roads. We have 5 elevated hunting stands in prime areas. Archery hunters will have opportunity to harvest Black Bear, Elk, and Mule Deer. There are high numbers of each of these animals. I would say all hunters will have opportunity on at least 2 animals. The hunt will be 7 days in duration and will include guides, lodging, and meals. I have an additional 9000 acres that we will have access to as well. Although the high country will be better for the Elk. Archery success rates have been great on this ranch. The application deadline is April 5th for Mule Deer. The cost of this 3 species hunt is $3200.00

Unit 71/711 Trophy Mule Deer Rifle Hunts Oct. 22-30 & Nov. 5-11 10 hunters per season
Hunts will take place on 9000 acre ranch (14.2 square miles). All hunts are fully guided and include meals and accomidation.At the moment the accommodation is wall tents, but if I get close to booking all the hunts I will be able to afford to put up a couple of small cabins on the place. I do have one cabin on the place, but it is not big enough to accommodate everyone. Hunts should close to 100% shooting opportunity on quality bucks. We will take a number of 27 to 32 inch deer on this hunt. Hunt cost $3500.00

Unit 3/11 Mule Deer/Elk Rifle Combo Hunts Oct.22-30 & Nov.5-11 4 hunters per season
These hunt take place on 3 large ranches west of Craig, Colorado.The total acreage is a little over 4000 acres.Accomidation, meals, and guide are included.Accomidation is warm trailers located on a 1560 acre private hunting lease. Elk can be taken during 3rd season for a $350.00 trophy fee. Hunt cost is $2800.00

Unit 122 Archery Antelope Hunt Aug.15-Sept.20 ??? Hunters per season
Hunts will take place on 1200 acre ranch with various river bottom areas, watering holes and agricultural fields. Hunters will experience best hunting over watering holes in the afternoon hours. The hunt will include meals and lodging as well as getting hunters set up for morning and afternoon hunts. Blinds near watering holes will be placed or constructed a month or so before the season. The hunts will be 4 days in duration and accommodation will be a 3 bedroom ranch house. Hunt cost $1550.00 I am working on an additional 22,000 acres in this area.

Unit 122 Archery Trophy Whitetail Hunt Oct.1-21 Nov.2-30 Dec.15-21 4 per season
Hunts will take place on ranch mentioned above. Hunts will be 6 days in duration with excellent shooting opportunity on 150 to 180 class Whitetails. Hunts will take place from 2 man ladder stands as well as ground blinds. Hunt cost is $2800.00

Also they have Fly fishing trips as well. If interested in this hunt please contact Charles Hawes ( Hawes Outdoor Adventures)
Ph.(304)722-7434