Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Texas Cancellation Free Range Aoudad >

Texas Cancellation Free Range Aoudad

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Texas Cancellation Free Range Aoudad

Old 08-28-2023, 09:44 AM
Spike

Default Texas Cancellation Free Range Aoudad

Discounted hunt with several options. (4 spots open as of now)
October 5th through 8th Agua Fria Semi Guided Trophy Aoudad for 5 people.
Hunt includes lodging & meals. $4,600 Each (Approximately $2,500 Total Discount) 1 Ram any size, 1 Javelina if seen
and Opportunistic Predators.
South of Alpine Texas borders Big Bend, rugged country and very scenic. Rut hunt. I would prefer 1 group of 5 for this
hunt but if I get enough singles or pairs to fill the 5 spots before a group of 5 takes it then I will do that also whichever comes first.
Or
Anyone interested in the October 5th-8th ( I would be willing to offer a DIY option where lodging is still included but

you are responsible for your own food and will be given a specific hunt area to stay in. That would be $4,000 each. No Guide.
ALSO I can offer a guided option for 1 person for a 3 day 1x1 or 2 people for 4 day 2x1 for $5,500 each (I can only do one guided
hunt for these dates).
https://www.westtexashunt.com/aoudad
Old 09-06-2023, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldn't mind shooting an Aoudad, but I would never part with that kind of money to do it.