Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Alligator Hunt

Old 08-06-2021, 02:29 PM
Spike

Default Alligator Hunt

I have several last minute Alligator hunts for sale in Florida coming up this month starting 8/22/21. These hunts are on public waterways and are usually very successful. I provide the Boat, tag, guiding and 3 nights worth of lodging at an old Florida Fish camp. The fee is $3500.00/Gator and a processor is available to you at your cost. You will have to buy an agent trappers license for $50.00. This is an experience you will never forget and guaranteed to have a blast. This is an adrenaline hunt! Get ready! Email [email protected]
Old 08-07-2021, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

any pictures? Is the processor for the meat, a mount or both?
Old 08-08-2021, 05:53 AM
Spike

The processor is for the meat. I do have a taxidermist available to you. I have plenty of pics and references. I think it would be easier to email you pics.
Old 08-22-2021, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

How do you get extra tags? Political connection? Individuals can only obtain 2 non transferable tags so I'm genuinely interested in how this goes down for public water...🧐
Old 08-23-2021, 03:58 PM
Spike

My son got 2 and I got 2. No extra tags have been available for probably 15 years.