Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Central Illinois Whitetail Bow Hunt >

Central Illinois Whitetail Bow Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Central Illinois Whitetail Bow Hunt

Old 04-14-2020, 10:59 AM
Spike

Default Central Illinois Whitetail Bow Hunt

I am offering Whitetail hunts for central Illinois. THIS is a public land hunt. I do all the Prescouting and set ups for you. Take you to and from your hunting spot. I guarantee to get you on Deer as far as getting you on a monster. It depends if they make that mistake and come out at the wrong time you are in the stand or blind. To ensure the best opportunity for people I will only except a limited amount of people to ensure the best experience possible.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:41 PM
Spike

How much are you looking for on the hunt ?
What county are you hunting ?
Old 05-06-2020, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

are you an actual outfitter ?
as if not, , just be aware that if someone is hunting out of one of your set up's(tree stands or??) and gets hurt, you can be liable , so, be careful what you do( same can be said if a hunter you set up wanders off public land onto private, can fall back on you possibly)

and in many states a lic to be a guide/outfitter is needed, or insurance to protect yourself!

when money gets involved every one any more seems to have a hand out to get THERE share off $$ off your work, and this could mean taxable income to report! or??
posting on a forum, can help and hurt mes, just saying!
so, not bashing you here at all, just offering info/food for thought maybe you haven';t thought about, so you don;t find out the hard way!