Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Axis Doe Group Hunt $450 (Texas) >

Axis Doe Group Hunt $450 (Texas)

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Axis Doe Group Hunt $450 (Texas)

Old 07-02-2019, 05:29 PM
Spike

Default Axis Doe Group Hunt $450 (Texas)

Details:
Hunt will take place a few minutes outside of Sonora Texas and also Loma Alta. Each hunt there will be 8 Spots open. Primarily hunting out of blinds over
feed and water with some safari style hunting once a few tag out. Cold storage. All 8 spots need to be filled for me to make the hunt happen!
Rifle hunting mostly but I am set up for archery over a few feeders or bring your pop up and I have a few water holes to set up at.

Each Hunt we will Meet Friday 1Pm (in Sonora) hunt that evening through Sunday Morning.
Brunch and Dinner provided through hunt, bring your soft drinks, adult beverages and snacks.

Will be hunting a combination of both high fence and low fence- Semi Guided. Guides to drop off and pick up from stands
unless safari style hunting. Trophy bucks may be available to add on.

Cost: $450 Per Hunter, Up to 1 Axis Doe Per Hunter and any predators or varmints seen.
2 Nights Lodging & Meals.
Beds are bunk beds, yes some of you will have to sleep on the top bunk. Please bring your own bedding and towel.

Serious inquires only please. $250 deposit per hunter, call me if you would like to sign up please.

Hunt Dates will be-
August 16th Afternoon through 18th Morning (5 openings as of 7-2-19)

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and also some new ones.
Happy Hunting!
Mike 915 328 0645
www.westtexashunt.com