Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
For sale: Cordoba Argentina Cancellation Dove Hunt ($600) >

For sale: Cordoba Argentina Cancellation Dove Hunt ($600)

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

For sale: Cordoba Argentina Cancellation Dove Hunt ($600)

Old 01-09-2019, 07:23 PM
Spike

Default For sale: Cordoba Argentina Cancellation Dove Hunt ($600)

Hi everyone, I'm booked to be part of a dove hunt in the famous Cordoba region of Argentina but due to unforeseen circumstances won't be able to attend. So I need to sell my seat. This is a super deal on a once in a lifetime experience. The hunt dates are flexable (orig planned for Feb 18-24, 2019). The price for this spot is $600 (what I paid). This trip was won at a Califoria Waterfowl benefit dinner - $3000 for 5 guys. I believe there might be 2 seats open at this price actually.

What's included:

-5 days/nights of accommodations in premium hunting lodges (AC/heat, showers, wifi)
-Classic Argentinian cuisine, wine, and beer (open bar)
-Ground transport, laundry services, gun maintenance

Not included:

-Airfare to COR
-Shotgun (can be rented), shells, license, tips for gun boy and staff

Additional wingshooting and big game opportunities are available.

For more info PM/email me and I will send you the pdf packet of information and put you in touch with the trip
leader.

Bryan
415-728-5814
Attached Thumbnails For sale: Cordoba Argentina Cancellation Dove Hunt (0)-ww1.jpg