Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
72 quail hunt for up to 4 hunters >

72 quail hunt for up to 4 hunters

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

72 quail hunt for up to 4 hunters

Old 02-15-2018, 03:44 AM
Spike

Default 72 quail hunt for up to 4 hunters

If you or a hunter you know likes quail hunting, N.TO Guide Service has the perfect package for you! I am offering a guided hunt for up to 4 hunters for $780 ($195 per hunter) and a 36 quail hunt for up to 2 hunters for $390 ($195 per hunter) and will take place near La Grange, GA on nice authentic fields that have good cover and woodlands to replicate the natural habitat of quail. My birds are pen raised but they flush and fly like wild quail. The price is only $780 which comes to just $195 per hunter. When you consider how much some outfitters charge for a similar sized Southern quail hunt, you'll see that these hunts are true bargain hunts.

My 36 and 72 quail hunts will give you or your party plenty of shooting action so it is recommended that each hunter brings 2 boxes of #8 or #7 1/2 lead shot. Since most of your shots will occur at 20 or so from the flush, with a few 40 yard or longer shots possible, it is recommended that you use a modified choke if you are hunting with a pump or semi-auto and a an Improved Cylinder and Modified choke combination if you are using a side by side or over and under shotgun. As far as shotgun choice for the hunt, bring whichever shotgun you shoot best and are most familiar with. The most common gauge that people bring is 12ga but I have also had hunters use 16ga, 20ga, and even 28ga. No one has brought a .410 yet but I'm sure that I'll see one soon. You will need comfortable sturdy shoes, a blaze hat and vest, and a GA 1 day hunting license or an upland preserve permit which are available online.

Your hunt will start at 9:00 am and will usually end by 12pm or if you choose an evening hunt your hunt will start at 2:00pm and will end at 5:00pm. You can expect to do quite a bit of walking as we will hunt the woods and surrounding fields until I am certain that all quail have been found or flushed. Shotgun rental and ammo is also available for a small additional fee if you need one.

If you are a new hunter or a hunter who has been out of the game for a while, I offer familiarization training prior to your hunt where we can shoot clays, familiarize you with wing-shooting, and familiarize you with the shotgun that you will use on your hunt.

This hunt would also make a great gift for corporate outings, employee awards, or just a great way to get together with friends or family.

Last edited by Quailguide; 02-15-2018 at 04:20 AM. Reason: add business name