Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Looking to sell Oregon preference points >

Looking to sell Oregon preference points

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Looking to sell Oregon preference points

Old 04-18-2017, 04:41 PM
Spike

Default Looking to sell Oregon preference points

Or rather sell opportunity to put in with me. I honestly don't know if I would even hunt

I have 19 elk points, 17 antelope points, 13 deer points
Old 04-18-2017, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow. It has really come to this....
Old 04-18-2017, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by txhunter58
Wow. It has really come to this....
Yep; this PP buying/selling that's going on now sure loses the entire element of what hunting used to be about. Now it's just an "industry" and it's kill that big buck/bull no matter what you have to do. Sad, very very sad!
Old 04-19-2017, 04:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by furgeson
Or rather sell opportunity to put in with me. I honestly don't know if I would even hunt

I have 19 elk points, 17 antelope points, 13 deer points
Choke on them rather than try to turn a profit on them. I don't know the laws in OR but is this even legal? I know it isn't in CO or WY. Preference points normally can't be transferred and if someone else takes game on your license, then that's poaching.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:17 AM
Spike

Anybody can put in with my party and thats all I am inquiring is if someone wants to pay to put in my party.
Sorry for ruffling any feathers.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Anybody can put in with my party and thats all I am inquiring is if someone wants to pay to put in my party.
Sorry for ruffling any feathers.
Why should anyone pay to be in your party? As far as I'm concerned you're little more than a ...Deleted by CalHunter... I have no use for you or anyone like you.

Last edited by CalHunter; 04-20-2017 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 8 & 12--Warning.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

That is nothing but a circumvention of the law that says you may not sell preference points to another in Oregon. That is a loophole that Oregon should close.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by flags
Why should anyone pay to be in your party? As far as I'm concerned you're little more than a ...Deleted by CalHunter... I have no use for you or anyone like you.
The reason why I thought would be obvious- Because they do not have enough preference points to hunt a unit they want to.

Whether I am a tag pimp is a different story and up for debate. Thank you for contributing your opinion as your opinion really matters

Last edited by CalHunter; 04-20-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:27 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
That is nothing but a circumvention of the law that says you may not sell preference points to another in Oregon. That is a loophole that Oregon should close.
Maybe your very important contribution to this thread will change law makers minds
Old 04-19-2017, 11:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

The reason why I thought would be obvious- Because they do not have enough preference points to hunt a unit they want to.

Then they do what others do and wait until they have enough points. I currently have 22 points for elk, 17 for deer, 3+12 weighted for sheep, 3+12 weighted for moose, and 15 for bear, all in my native CO but like most others I am willing to wait for the limited tags and not play fast and hard with the system. By the way I looked up the OR regs and the fact you're trying to sell these is a little on the shady side.

Whether I am a tag pimp is a different story and up for debate.

Since you clearly say you want them to pay then it isn't up to debate. Your own words show you are looking for financial gain, thus pimping the points and the tag.

Thank you for contributing your opinion as your opinion really matters

If hunters don't police the BS actions of other like you then the antis will.
Like I said I have zero use for you or other ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 04-20-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 8 & 12--2nd warning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.