Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

BC Moose Hunt

Old 07-25-2016, 08:22 PM
Spike

Default BC Moose Hunt

Last chance at fall 2016 moose hunt in British Columbia. Offering D.I.Y. hunts with guide service for $2400usd, 2 hunters/1 guide, 6 full days of hunting. Hunters responsible for lodging, food and cost of licenses and tags. We will assist you in making all arrangements. Located approx. 5 hours north of Washington state border. Link to website and references provided for serious inquires. A rare opportunity to hunt moose in BC at this price. Can include black bear and mule deer for $500 kill fee. Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone on their fall hunts !
Old 07-26-2016, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can you explain what DIY with guide service means?
Old 07-26-2016, 07:03 PM
Spike

Sure. Traditionally we've offered all our hunts as fully outfitted (ie;accomodations,meals,guide service). With the D.I.Y. option we will assist hunters with arranging cabin rental at one of several lakefront resorts in the area or they can bring there own trailer etc. Hunters supply their own food and do their own cooking. We still provide transportation during the hunt and accompany you for the day. The reduced expenses and logistics allows us to offer this hunt at $2400 for 2/1 versus fully outfitted hunt cost of $ 4400 2/1. We still offer fully outfitted hunts for those who prefer it. Hope this answers you question.