Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Northwest Kansas Archery Whitetail Hunts >

Northwest Kansas Archery Whitetail Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Northwest Kansas Archery Whitetail Hunts

Old 04-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default Northwest Kansas Archery Whitetail Hunts

I have a few spots available for a fully guided, archery whitetail deer hunt in northwest Kansas. This hunt will take place on some incredible private property and you can expect to see bucks in that 140-165"+ range. The hunt comes complete with lodging, guide, transportation during the hunt and stands are already set and ready to go. The Kansas draw comes up at the end of April, so you will need to apply for the tag prior to the draw deadline. This area of Kansas is known for growing large whitetail deer and this hunt will take place right during the middle of the rut, making for some incredible action. Cost is 3000.00 plus the cost of the tag. If anyone has ever dreamed of hunting the big bucks of Kansas, check this hunt out. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Northwest Kansas Archery Whitetail Hunts-whitetailbuck2013.jpg   Northwest Kansas Archery Whitetail Hunts-whitetailbuck2013b.jpg   Northwest Kansas Archery Whitetail Hunts-whitetailbuck2013c.jpg   Northwest Kansas Archery Whitetail Hunts-whitetailbuck2013d.jpg  
Old 04-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by coloradooutdoors1
I have a few spots available for a fully guided, archery whitetail deer hunt in northwest Kansas. This hunt will take place on some incredible private property and you can expect to see bucks in that 140-165"+ range. The hunt comes complete with lodging, guide, transportation during the hunt and stands are already set and ready to go. The Kansas draw comes up at the end of April, so you will need to apply for the tag prior to the draw deadline. This area of Kansas is known for growing large whitetail deer and this hunt will take place right during the middle of the rut, making for some incredible action. Cost is 3000.00 plus the cost of the tag. If anyone has ever dreamed of hunting the big bucks of Kansas, check this hunt out. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Do you have a website, how long have you been doing this.
How many properties do have to hunt on.
Do you hunt these properties all during the season.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Typical Buck

I am a booking agent here in Colorado and this is an outfit that I have been sending hunters to for the past 4 years. The outfit has been in business for 10+ years and has thousands of acres of private property that they hunt on. Some is family owned and some is leased. If you would like to give me a call, I would be more than happy to get you the information you are wanting. Thanks.

Dennis Hurrell
719-232-0085
[email protected]