Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
NE Missouri combo hunts >

NE Missouri combo hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

NE Missouri combo hunts

Old 02-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Spike

Default NE Missouri combo hunts

New 2000 acre farm with an old farm house and 2 sheds for storage and hanging deer. This property consist of crick bottoms with woods and agriculture ground of corn and soybeans. Also have a couple big clover fields. Property never got hunted in 2014! Also has had great trophy bucks harvested in past years and 1 of 180inches!
I am looking for a group of 5 guys that want to hunt this farm with a combo rut archery/rifle hunt. 12 day semi guided hunt. I will place a few stands and run cams for you, get you settled in and turn you loose. You are welcome to bring more stands/blinds. You are in charge of your own meals. Can make 1 trip or 2 with chance of harvesting 2 bucks minimum gross score of 130in. Tags are over the counter. Hunt is $3500 for 12 days of hunting and chance at 2 bucks on this new piece. Welcome to come book a Spring turkey hunt on it to scout for the Fall. Turkey hunts are $500. Please pm me if interested and i can get you more details. Thanks. ganderoutfitter.com

Last edited by goose25; 02-17-2015 at 06:56 PM.