HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunts/Outfitters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters-57/)
-   -   Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunts-outfitters/396078-kansas-nebraska-trophy-deer-hunts-republican-river.html)

GROWLINGBEAR99 12-02-2014 03:58 AM

Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river

5 Attachment(s)
I OWN A BEAUTIFUL RANCH AT THE KANSAS / NEBRASKA LINE ON THE REPUBLICAN RIVER. THIS IS A WHITETAIL PARADISE. VERY LOW HUNTING PRESSURE AND SUPERIOR GENETICS WITH TONS OF RIVER BOTTOM AGRICULTURE AND GORGEOUS HARDWOODS MIXED WITH CRP, CEDAR DRAWS & ROLLING HILLS. I HAVE MANAGED THESE LANDS FOR OVER A DECADE FOR MATURE WHITETAILS. I HAVE JUST LEASED SOME ADDITIONAL GROUND AND I AM LOOKING FOR A FEW SERIOUS WHITETAIL HUNTERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I HAVE. I ALSO OWN A BEAUTIFUL 3 STORY, 8 BEDROOM / 4 BATH LOG CABIN ON THE PROPERTY THAT WILL BE USED AS HOME BASE DURING HUNTS. I WILL BE HAPPY TO DISCUSS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. I MOSTLY BOW HUNT, BUT ONE HUGE ATTRACTION TO SOUTH CENTRAL NEBRASKA IS THE 9 DAY RIFLE SEASON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RUT!!! ONLY REQUIRES AN OVER THE COUNTER TAG FOR $220. ** I HAVE LAND IN BOTH KS & NE! ** [email protected]

ojibwa 12-02-2014 04:09 AM

That is awesome, BUT WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US?...lol

jeepkid 12-02-2014 05:26 AM

I'm interested. I just returned from NE and was hunting right near the Republican outside of Oxford. E-mail on its way.

KyleCulwell 12-02-2014 06:38 AM

I just sent an email to you.

Topgun 3006 12-02-2014 02:53 PM

Not only is he yelling at us, but he's also violating site rules for putting his post here instead of the Classified Section. Addendum: Mods are on the ball and it has been moved already!

ojibwa 12-02-2014 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 (Post 4173091)
Not only is he yelling at us, but he's also violating site rules for putting his post here instead of the Classified Section. Addendum: Mods are on the ball and it has been moved already!

I see he joined a couple forums just to post this...

Topgun 3006 12-02-2014 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by ojibwa (Post 4173112)
I see he joined a couple forums just to post this...

That happens a lot because they know they can get free advertising by doing it. This site allows it for free in the Classified Section if they would just take time to read the Forum rules! In this case he was also violating spamming rules for putting it in more than one Forum.

GROWLINGBEAR99 12-02-2014 08:05 PM

Sorry for breaking all the rules!

Sorry if I offended anyone. I am very new to all this online stuff. Was not aware that I was yelling, and I didn't know this was the wrong section for this type of post. If someone would be so kind to put me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Topgun 3006 12-03-2014 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by GROWLINGBEAR99 (Post 4173153)
Sorry if I offended anyone. I am very new to all this online stuff. Was not aware that I was yelling, and I didn't know this was the wrong section for this type of post. If someone would be so kind to put me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

No offense, it's just that this happens a lot when people don't know proper procedures. Using all capital letters on the net is considered by most to be yelling at them to get their attention. Most sites also consider it spamming if a person posts the same thing in more than one place and ask that it not be done. A Moderator has placed your post in the Classified Section where it's supposed to be to advertise anything.

ldeemer 12-07-2014 01:26 PM

Sent a email